BM TRADA Middle East Sharjah training programmes are designed to help clients understand and improve their management systems and business processes. We offer a wide range of courses throughout the year to support a broad base of certification schemes. Delegates can either attend one of our public courses, or we can deliver in-house courses at your own premises, or a venue of your choice.
All BM TRADA Middle East Sharjah courses are delivered by experienced professionals who are fully conversant with the most up to date requirements and practices. As well as covering the details, principles and practical application of systems, our courses are designed to give individuals a thorough insight into the benefits such systems can bring to an organisation.
IRCA Approved Courses
All of our Lead Auditor and Auditor Conversion courses are IRCA approved. Look out for the IRCA trademark on the relevant course pages.
Specific Course Requirements
All of our courses have a ‘generalist’ approach and do not focus on any specific business sector. If you require a course that is tailored to your specific business requirements or sector, we would be pleased to discuss this with you.
Courses are delivered at your own site, or if you prefer to take your training off-site, we can help you source and book training venues located across the UK and internationally.
The benefits of BM TRADA Middle East Sharjah bespoke courses include…
- Flexible, tailored training.
- Content designed to address specific needs against your current management system.
- Scenarios relating to real life experiences of your organisation rather than virtual situations.
- Courses that can be updated and delivered by our tutors on a regular basis providing a consistent approach to your business training.
- Training courses at a time & location to suit your business.
- No need for travel and overnight accommodation expenses.
- Training delivery for up to 12 delegates at one inclusive cost. (For IRCA approved courses a maximum of 8 applies).
For more information on our training courses, including available dates and course outlines please see Training Courses. Alternatively please contact BM TRADA Middle East Sharjah on +971-4-2399644.
For details of the costs of certification please complete and return our Request for Quotation Form.